Wednesday 5 February 2014

I have the travel bug...

No comments:
 

I re-watched the 30 seconds to mars music video for "City Of Angels" and I just have the sudden urge to drop everything and go to LA. There is also a shitload of snow here, so that could also urge me to get the hell out of the country. All I want to do is lie on a beach, learn to surf, and flirt with hot surfer boys. Is it too much to ask? Anyway, if you haven't seen the video before. I suggest you click that play button below. A few famous faces such as Lindsay Lohan, Kanye West, Ashley Olsen and Selena Gomez appear in the video and talk a little bit about their relationship to LA. I think it's about time I make my 2014 bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff