Wednesday 5 February 2014

Bucket List 2014: 20 things I hope to do before the year is over

No comments:
 

The year is still at it's beginning stages. I believe it's the perfect time to make a bucket list of all the things I hope to accomplish this year. As I accomplish them, I will come back to cross them off and post a picture!

1. Crowd surf
2. Watch the sunset
3. Watch the sunrise
4. Learn how to bartend
5. Get a job I don't hate (bartender anyone?)
6. Meet someone famous
7. Go to the gym for 100 days
8. DJ for a night
9. Have my own radio show
10. Go on a picnic
11. Go to a drive-in movie theatre
12. Take a road trip to somewhere new
13. Volunteer at NXNE
14. Volunteer at Tiff
15. Get my first A in university
16. Take 1000 pictures of beautiful things
17. Pick strawberries (haven't did that since I was 6)
18. Eat something I've never eaten before
19. Learn to play the guitar
20. Do yoga outside

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff