Saturday 8 March 2014

An Update On My Uni Life

No comments:
 
It's been awhile since I actually talked about my university experience. To be honest, I've just been so focused on my radio show, finding a job once I move back home, and what I need to do to get where I need to be after I graduate. Yeah, my head isn't exactly in the present right now, but I have been up to some pretty interesting things!

1. I was an intern for the biggest news station in the Windsor area. I got to go to multiple events around Windsor and interact with the public. I even got to interview some of the event organizers, which I found extremely exciting! I still go to events when I can, but I'm not as active as I was during last semester. This showed me how much I like having a job that involves a lot of moving around and interacting with the public.

2. You may have noticed from my previous posts that I now have my own radio show at Cjam, the radio station at my school. It goes to the Windsor and Detroit area, so it's pretty exciting knowing people miles away can hear my voice on the radio. I've gotten great feed back so if you haven't heard it yet, click a post and let me know what you think!

3. For reading week, I got to go to Jamaica (as you can tell from the image on this post). Can I say ah-mazing?! I didn't even know a sky could look so clear and that the air could be so clean. If I ever become a millionaire, I know were I'm buying a beach house.

4. I've decided to move back home for the coming year. Having my own house and living with room mates was fun, but i've learned I really value my personal, quiet time when I'm at home and living with 5 other people, thats hard to come across. I hope to move back home, finally get another job, and since I'm closer to Toronto, get more immersed into media and communications.

5. I've become a bit of a gym rat. I'm in the gym at least 5 days a week. I got the opportunity to audition for an international cheerleading team so, it's about time I get into some kind of shape. I - I work ouuttt.

Well, that's basically what I've been up to for the last couple of months. I hope you are all having a fabulous semester! Leave comments and let me know how YOUR semester has been. I'm interested :)

Just another day in Wonderland.

P.S. I heard this song everyday in Jamaica. I hope you guys become just as obsessed with it as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff