Tuesday 30 April 2013

School is done, summer has just begun!

No comments:
 
As you all know, school is officially complete for the year! It has been a crazy 8 months full of all nighters, friends, assignments, exams, and... guys. I believe I had a pretty good year and met some really interesting people. In my opinion, the first year is supposed to be the fun year where you are supposed to discover who you are and who you want to be so my grades aren't the best, but I'm thankful I passed.

Despite the fun year, I am happy to be home to unwind and relax in my extremely comfortable bed. It's nice not having a worry on my mind and hanging out with all the friends I'm not able to see everyday. But I know this honeymoon phase will not last because starting next week, it's all work, work, and more work. It all pays off in the end though.

Since I'm not exactly in University at the moment, I still do not know whether or not I will end up posting on here in the summer since I have a writing gig elsewhere. But anyway, just wanted to give my final thoughts on the year! I hope you all have a good, productive summer and see you all in September (but hopefully before than).

No longer in Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff